Thursday, August 13, 2009

General Updates

I bought a car in cash. Half of the paint has peeled off and then some idiot broke into it the day after I bought it and I now have a trash bag on the window...but it is mine. My first car that's really mine: paid for by me, in my name, etc.


I am sitting on my patio listening to Bob Dylan records, sipping vodka drinks, reading American Gods and debating whether or not to bring out my hookah. There is always the fear that some ignorant neighbor will think I am smoking pot on my porch like an idiot. I will go in to smoke when I am ready but right now, life is good.


This weekend I will try to fix my car window and I will wear my new thrift store clothes and maybe continue to marvel at the fact that this is my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment