Thursday, January 7, 2010

If money fell like snow

It is finally snowing.

There is a short somewhere in my car which causes it to drain my battery when I do not drive it for days. I have a brand new battery purchased right after I got back from a trip home for Thanksgiving. I spent a few days in Cleveland for New Years and got back to my car once again not starting. I jump started it all by myself (a fact of which I am very proud) and it has been riding ever since (though I haven't tried to start it today) but I do need to take it to a shop at some point in the nearish future. I'm trying to hold out until February.

My electric bill for this month is twice what it was last month.

My new car insurance rate is $15 higher per month than it was the last 6 months. That's like taking half a tank of gas out of my car every month.

Today is rebudgeting day as I have exciting plans for some of my money and I have to find a way to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment